Venture Women’s Ministry
Venture Women’s Ministry is overseen by a team of ladies who are passionate about women connecting with each other, growing in their faith, and mobilizing within the community. We want to educate and equip women to deepen their faith and fellowship as disciples following Jesus for life. Through Bible studies and events, our hope is to provide a love-filled place to learn and grow while building a community. We are constantly looking for more women who want to jump in and pursue something bigger than themselves!
with each other
in our faith
within the community
Through Bible studies, our hope is to provide an authentic, transparent and love-filled community to learn and grow in God’s Word. Our studies are intentionally selected to educate and equip women to deepen their faith and love for God as disciples following Jesus for life. In the Spring and Fall, we currently offer identical studies on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings, typically lasting between 8–10 weeks. We also encourage women to gather and study together in the off seasons, in smaller groups around the community.
Upcoming Bible Study:
- Registration opens: July 28
- Start Date: September 10th & September 11th
- Times: Tuesdays, 6:30–8:
30pm& Wednesdays, 9–11am
Throughout the year Venture Women gather together to fellowship, grow, and serve.
What’s Happening in 2019
- Feb. 2: Valentine Blessing Box
- Feb. 5/6 – April 16/17: Spring Book Study
- May 11: Women’s Fashion Show & Tea
- Sept. 6: Fall Kick-Off: Light In The Darkness
- Starting Sept. 10/11: Bible Study
- Oct. 12: Bible Journaling Workshop
- Nov. TBD: Operation Christmas Child Service Day
- Dec. 6: Women’s Christmas Dinner